"The best presentation I have seen in a long time!"
If you’re looking for a passionate speaker to talk about intersection between the GDPR, IT and information security for a webinar, event or conference then please get in touch. I’m happy to provide keynotes and also workshop-type sessions.
I’m typically highly rated by attendees and can bring what many think of as “dry subjects” to life. Here's what has been said about my presentations by attendees"
"John is a fantastic speaker. Knowledgeable and passionate on the subject matter. My favorite presentation at the event and it was on GDPR! How is that possible?!"
"I enjoyed the perspectives and presentation style in this session. Information was wonderful."
"Speaker provided clear and constructive recommendations to facilitate discussion of technical subjects with non-subject matter experts. Very enjoyable."
and also some feedback from a conference orgabiser:
"John was one of our keynote speakers at the 2017 Cyber Security Exchange for Financial Services. His presentation 'How to do security with your organisation, not to it' was incredibly well received by our audience, both in terms of content and delivery. It was rated as one of the highest sessions from across the two days, and John's passion for this subject was extremely evident throughout. John was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend him as a keynote at any event in the future."
Some of the events I’ve spoken at have been recorded and are available online.
- GDPR without the hype (RSA Conference Webinar)
- GDPR - it’s not the problem you think it is (RSA Conference)
- GDPR - From programme to BAU (Pluralsight Webinar)
- GDPR’s Information Security Requirements – What Exactly is ‘Appropriate’? (RSA Conference)
- Build your information security assurance with CIAO (Pluralsight webinar)
- Personality Profiling Your Third Parties for Effective Supplier Management (RSA Conference)